How To Use
Due to the fast-acting nature of D-Lay® for Men, simply slip into the bathroom to apply the cream, without your partner ever knowing.
Carefully follow the instructions below:
- Apply a thin layer of D-Lay® for Men around the tip of the penis, as illustrated in the diagram:
- Once applied, allow the cream to take action for approximately 5-10 minutes
- After this period, wash the cream off with water (Allow just a couple of minutes and proceed with intercourse)
If irritation develops after application of D-Lay® for Men, discontinue use immediately. Wash cream off with warm water and soap.
How To Use FAQs
- How much cream should I apply?
It is difficult to give an exact amount, as some men will require more than others, due to differing sensitivity levels.
However, you should aim to cover the designated areas with a THIN layer of product for maximum effectiveness.
- I followed the instructions above but it didn’t work?
The instructions are a guideline. The truth is that every case of premature ejaculation is different. Therefore, depending on the severity of your problem you may have to:
- Allow the cream to take action for longer (up to 15 minutes)
- Apply a greater amount of cream to the penis
Since every customer is unique, trial and error is often the best method for achieving maximum effectiveness of the product.
Our ever-growing list of returning customers have successfully found a balance between the correct amount to apply, and the optimal length of time before removing the cream - achieving some fantastic results.
- I encountered a tingling/cooling sensation in my penis. Is this ok?
We understand why you would be excited about using the product for the first time. However, many first-time users over-apply the product, which can cause a tingling/cooling sensation in the penis. Only a THIN layer of product is required, and since the product contains Eucalyptus as an active ingredient, over-application can lead to this tingling sensation. It is not harmful, but may feel slightly uncomfortable if you are not used to it.
For this reason we recommend mild application of the product during initial uses, using self-testing to find optimal results and tolerance.